Sunday, September 09, 2007

All the words that we have to say

(C)

Who doesnt long for someone to hold,
Who knows how to love you without being told?

This is so deep.


Yesterday my beloved mama & papa are hilarious.
You know? They were checking the day's 4D.

MUM: Eh, check today's 4D.
DAD: *Switch channel* Okay.
MUM: *Looks at ticket, looks at TV*
MUM: Wah I tio 4D!!!
(Then everyone looked at her)
MUM: *Jumps around* AHAHAHAH!
DAD: What number? Let me seeee!

The number was 4588. Ha ha ha.

MUM: Yayeee, I got hundred plus dollars.
DAD: Chey, Like that only.

ME: BWAHAHAHA.
ME: Mummy, Look at the date!

Sunday, 2 Sept, Consolation, 4588.

DAD: *Laughs loudly.*
DAD: Wow, this is the greatest joke man.
MUM: Eeeee, why like that!

But however, when they checked Saturday's score,
both my mum & dad tio starters & consolation respectively.

Wow, this is so friggin funny (yeah it is)
Not everyday can you see such funny things.

Talked to Bestie on the phone for 3 hours straight.
Man, I have relly got to stop talking on the phone.
Bad brainwaves in my brain. Hahaha :D

Alright. Off to study over at Linda's later.
Hmmm I've got to make it contructive! Yes I must :D
Oh & I just remembered.
SCHOOL-STARS-TOMORROW.

No comments: